Should be proficient enough in handling complex to medium Data Integration projects by suggesting best practices and methodologies to the customer.
The ideal candidate should be able to quickly grasp business subject matter, work with the associated business data within source systems and within analytical Software platforms, and aid business managers and analysts in finding clear approaches to help them provide a viable solution for Data Management Issues.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy data integration processes using Talend.
- Collaborate with business users, analyze user requirements, translate & apply business rules to data transformations
- Lead and mentor junior developers in information integration standards, best practices, etc.
- Create functional & technical documentation – e.g. data integration architecture flows, source to target mappings, test plans
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years of Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence work experience required
- Extensive experience with one or more data integration tools mainly Talend and preferably Informatica, SSIS
- Advanced knowledge of ETL, including the ability to read and write efficient, robust code, follow or implement best practices and coding standards, design/implement common ETL strategies (CDC, SCD, etc.), and create reusable/maintainable jobs
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Readiness to travel abroad for short term and long term assignments.
- In depth knowledge of ETL Architecture and Administration (e.g. advanced performance tuning, distributed processing, etc.)
- Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau, QlikView, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write stored procedures, triggers, analytic/windowing functions, and tuning.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices